blog detail pageBack to results
Explore Columbia Through Fishing This Spring
24 April, 2018 | Apartments
Explore Columbia, MD from a new perspective. Check out these popular fishing holes to get out of your home and enjoy Spring.
- Lake Kittamaqundi. Go for a paddle in a swan boat, do some fishing from the dock or take a stroll along the waterfront at this popular Columbia lake, which boasts beautiful views all year long.
- Scott's Cove Recreation Area. Just a short drive away in Laurel, MD, Scott's Cove is a great place to find many outdoor activities. Plan a picnic, do some hiking along the wooded trails and finish the day with some fishing along the reservoir's banks.
- Lake Elhorn Park. With numerous entrances all around the perimeter of this spacious park, this is a great spot to visit from anywhere in the Columbia area. It has a large lake for fishing, hiking trails, kids play areas and much more.
- Centennial Park. Rent a paddle boat or fish from the docks at this beautiful park, which contains a large central lake, paved trails and plenty of parking.
- Patapsco State Park. One of the largest parks on this list, Patapsco State Park contains many fishing areas along the Patapsco River, which also allows for boating, tubing and exploring the numerous waterfalls.
Back to results