Explore the Great Golf Courses Around Columbia, MD
25 April, 2018 | Apartments
Dust off your clubs and get ready to golf! Explore the variety of course Columbia can offer — there are options for everyone, from golf to mini-golf. For extra practice in the off-season, the Lakehouse putting green is always available.
- Hobbit's Glen Golf Club. If you're serious about perfecting your swing, this private golf club is worth a visit. Bermuda grass fairways and a challenging course make this the perfect spot for a round with friends.
- Fairway Hills Golf Club. This scenic, tree-lined golf course is one of the area's most modern, with an interesting course and attentive staff that will keep you comfortable and your game moving smoothly.
- Timbers at Troy Golf Course. For the most serious golfers, make the short drive over to Elkridge to check out this new and improved course's luxurious renovations. The flawless course irrigation and crisp, white bunkers are just a few of the things that made this course one of the Top 100 in the Mid-Atlantic Region according to Golfstyles magazine.
- Rocky Gorge 4 Seasons Golf Fairway. Just looking to hit a few golf balls? Check out the driving range at Rocky Gorge 4 Seasons Golf Fairway in nearby Laurel, MD.
- Columbia SportsPark. For families with children or just people looking for a fun, laid-back game of golf, mini golf is the way to go. This Columbia complex offers one of the best mini golf courses around, plus batting cages, a skate park and more.