blog detail pageBack to results
Best Ways to Beat the Heat in Maryland
2 June, 2018 | Apartments
It's getting hot out there, and that means you're likely looking for ways to beat the summer heat. Here are a ton of fun activities to help you cool off, plus a few tricks for when you just can't escape the sun.
- Capital SUP. Explore Annapolis via stand-up paddleboard with this fun, welcoming group. Rent a paddleboard and the team will show you the ropes!
- Blue Crab Chesapeake Charters. Charter a sail boat for a full day of exploring local towns along the Chesapeake Bay, or even go on an overnight excursion for a mini weekend getaway.
- Odyssea Watersports. Go waterskiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing and more with this fast-paced watersports rental company. It's the perfect way to beat the heat and get a bit of an adrenaline rush!
- Sea Rocket. Always wanted to try parasailing or paragliding? Do a bit of both with this popular rental company.
- D.C. Ducks. Whether you have kids or not, this is a cute and fun way to learn about D.C.'s sights and get out on the water on a hot afternoon.
- Urban Pirates. For an adventure you won't soon forget, set sail aboard a real life pirate ship — or at least a replica. The cast and crew stay in character for the duration of your sail, and you'll even get to shoot "cannons" at the bad guys to help the pirates retrieve their treasure.
- Hit the pool. One of the best things about living at Lakehouse is the rooftop pool, so take full advantage of this amenity with a cold drink and a good book in hand.
Back to results