blog detail pageBack to results
Amusement Parks to Visit in August
9 August, 2018 | Apartments
Summer is coming to a close soon, so if you're still checking items off your bucket list, you'll want to fill your social calendar with plans before fall comes back around. There are a ton of great theme parks around the Columbia area, and they make the perfect weekend getaway with friends, family or that special someone.
- Miniature Train and Carousel at Wheaton Regional Park. While not exactly an amusement park, this kids' play area is a fun place for children under 10 to ride the trains, take a spin on the carousel or play on the playground equipment.
- Trimper's Rides and Amusement Park. Head to Ocean City for a day of fun at this throwback boardwalk amuseument park, which has been in business for more than 30 years.
- Frontier Town. Plan a camping trip at this family-friendly campground, which features a water park, an old-fashioned Western town, and a lazy river throughout.
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park. With a water park complete with high-flying water slides, a miniature circus, go karts, roller coasters and other amusement rides, this large amuseument park in Ocean City is one that truly has something for everyone.
- Six Flags America. One of the most popular amusement parks in the country, this huge, modern park is the place to go if you're a serious roller coaster enthusiast.
Back to results