Host an Epic Summer Barbecue
4 July, 2018 | Apartments
Enjoy some fun in the sun this summer and host a rooftop barbecue. The Lakehouse rooftop deck and grill are available 24/7, so you'll have plenty of time to have fun outside. Here are a few great tips to get started.
- Stock up on cool drinks. Whether you're thinking family-friendly lemonade or a zesty margarita, your guests will appreciate having cool drinks on hand this summer.
- Grill some kebabs. Kebabs are great grill recipes because you can fill them with anything you like. Try fresh veggies, seafood, steak or chicken, or follow a recipe like this one for Veggie Kebabs With Lemon-Scallion Vinaigrette.
- Customize your hot dogs. Jazz up the usual hot dog with fun toppings and sauces, like spicy chiles or pickled onions.
- Try a unique grill recipe that's a bit out of the ordinary. The classic hot dog and hamburger is always great, but if you're feeling ambitious, try out a gourmet grill recipe like Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken Thighs or Grilled Cornbread with Jalapeño Honey Butter.
- Make your own popsicles. For an easy dessert, DIY popsicles are tasty, fun and totally customizable.
Back to results